Creativity & Problem Solving (The Brian Tracy Success Library)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Recent research has revealed a direct causality between ideas and profitability, which means that in today's ultra-competitive and technology-rich ... Read More
Recent research has revealed a direct causality between ideas and profitability, which means that in today’s ultra-competitive and technology-rich work environment, the most crucial element separating an exceptional career from a lackluster one is . . . creative thinking skills. While that may be scary news to hear for many businesspeople and entrepreneurs, it shouldn’t be for you! Because inside this concise, easy-to-read book, one of the world’s premiere success experts, Brian Tracy, reveals 21 proven, practical techniques readers can use to immediately begin generating a stream of productive ideas, including how to: • Stimulate the three primary triggers to creativity • Inspire a creative mindset in staff through recognition, rewards, and environment • Use methods such as Brainstorming, Zero-Based Thinking, Nominal Group Technique, and Lateral Thinking to solve problems, improve systems, devise new products, and come up with fresh, exciting marketing angles • Ask focused questions to generate elegant solutions • Understand the difference between mechanical and adaptive thinking • Rigorously evaluate new ideas . . .without shutting down the creative impulse Containing mind-stimulating exercises and down-to-earth strategies, Creativity & Problem Solving, an eye-opening book, will help anyone tap into the root source of their own intuitive genius--and gain the winning edge they’ve been missing all this time. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brian Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of...BRIAN TRACY is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.33 lb
- Dimensions 6.5(h) x 4.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.