Mastering Management, Leadership Essentials
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Leadership Essentials Exclusive! Get this 5-in-1 digital bundle featuring five popular management and leadership books from renowned business experts. This bundle includes the digital versions of:
Developing the Leader Within You 2.0, by John C. Maxwell
The First-Time Manager, Seventh Edition, by Loren B. Belker, Jim McCormick, and Gary S. Topchick
The New Manager’s Toolkit, by Don and Sheryl Grimme
75 Ways for Managers to Hire, Develop, and Keep Great Employees, by Paul Falcone
A Manager’s Guide to Coaching, by Brian Emerson and Anne Loehr
Roughly 58% of managers don’t receive formal management training before assuming one of the most important roles in the modern-day office. Anddecent, accessible management training isn’t always easy to come by, especially if you didn’t realize you needed it in the first place.
Mastering Management is intended to fill the training gap for managers—teaching readers not only how to manage employees, but also how to lead them. This collection will revealeverything you need to know about:
Leadership—Develop the vision, value, influence, and motivation required of successful leaders
Management challenges—Dozens of skills are hammered home with honest explanations of what to expect and how to excel
Success—Learn how to leverage your position to help your organization succeed through understanding basic management skills as well as more advance leadership tactics
Employee development—Hiring, developing, and keeping great employees is the greatest responsibility of a manager
Mentoring—People remember the managers who cared about them enough to coach them towards reaching their full potential
Comprehensive, balanced, and practical wisdom, Mastering Management is an irreplaceable resource that will helpboth new and experienced managers make the most out of their coveted management roles and become memorable leaders.
- Contributor(s)John C. Maxwell , Jim McCormick , Don Grimme , Sheryl Grimme , Paul Falcone , Brian Emerson , Anne Loehr
- About the Contributor(s) John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books...
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 33 million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business and the most influential leadership expert in the world. His organizations - the John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation - have translated his teachings into seventy languages and used them to train millions of leaders from every country of the world. A recipient of the Horatio Alger Award, as well as the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell influences Fortune 500 CEOs, the presidents of nations, and entrepreneurs worldwide. For more information about him visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Jim McCormick(Denver, CO) is founder and president of the Research Institute for Risk Intelligence, and the former COO of the nation’s fifth-largest architectural firm. As an organizational consultant and executive coach, he has extensive experience working with CEOs and other leaders.
Don Grimme is a co-owner of GHR Training Solutions, which provides training for companies and government agencies including Motorola, NASA's Kennedy Space Center, and Auntie Anne's. He is a frequent keynote speaker and presenter at national conferences.
Sheryl Grimme (Tamarac, FL) are co-owners of GHR Training Solutions, which provides training for companies and government agencies including Motorola, NASA's Kennedy Space Center, and Auntie Anne's. They are frequent keynote speakers and presenters at national conferences.
Paul Falcone is principal of the Paul Falcone Workplace Leadership Consulting, LLC, specializing in management and leadership training, executive coaching, international keynote speaking, and facilitating corporate offsite retreats. He is the former CHRO of Nickelodeon and has held senior-level HR positions with Paramount Pictures, Time Warner, and City of Hope. He has extensive experience in entertainment, healthcare/biotech, and financial services, including in international, nonprofit, and union environments.
Paul is the author of a number of books, many of which have been ranked as #1 Amazon bestsellers in the categories of human resources management, business and organizational learning, labor and employment law, business mentoring and coaching, business conflict resolution and mediation, communication in management, and business decision-making and problem-solving. His books have been translated into Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Turkish.
Paul is a certified executive coach through the Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching program, a long-term columnist for SHRM.org and HR Magazine, and an adjunct faculty member in UCLA Extension’s School of Business and Management. He is an accomplished keynote presenter, in-house trainer, and webinar facilitator in the areas of talent and performance management, leadership development, and effective leadership communication.
Brian Emerson is a certified executive coach and cofounder of Safaris for the Soul, leadership development retreats in Kenya, Patagonia, and Iceland.
Anne Loehr (Washington, D.C.) are certified executive coaches and cofounders of Safaris for the Soul, leadership development retreats in Kenya, Patagonia, and Iceland. show more
- Publish Date06/01/2021
- Format eBook
- Price $39.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.