Cultures of Belonging: Building Inclusive Organizations that Last - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Clear, actionable steps for you to build new values, experiences, and perspectives into your organizational culture, infusing it with the diversity, inclusion, and belonging that employees need to feel accepted, be their best selves, and do their best work.
Bypass the faulty processes and communication styles that make change impossible in so many other organizations; access these practical tools and ideas for increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in your company.
Filled with actionable advice Alida Miranda-Wolff learned through her own struggles being an outsider in a work culture that did not value inclusion, and having since worked with over 60 organizations to prioritize DEI initiatives and all the value and richness they add to the workplace, this roadmap helps leaders:
- Learn why creating an environment where everyone feels belonging is the new barometer for employee engagement.
- Develop an understanding of the key terms around DEI and why they matter.
- Assess where your organization is today.
- Define and take the small steps that build new muscle memory into an organizational culture.
- Increase employee engagement, collaboration, innovation, communication, and sense of belonging.
- Build confidence in how to solve future DEI-related challenges.
- Get buy-in from colleagues (and even resisters) who can clearly see how to move forward and why.
Overcome any limiting work environment and build all new processes and communication priorities that allow your employees to be a part of something greater than themselves while your organization learns to value and embrace the unique experiences and perspective that each employee brings to the company.
Accompanying figures are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Alida Miranda-Wolff
- Narrator(s) Lisa Larsen
- About the Contributor(s) Alida Miranda-Wolff is a strategist, communicator, and people-person. She refines company cultures through a dogged commitment to continuous learning and...
Alida Miranda-Wolff is a strategist, communicator, and people-person. She refines company cultures through a dogged commitment to continuous learning and a disciplined pursuit of more. As the founder of Ethos, a talent strategy firm for tech, Alida grows the teams that fuel rocket ship companies. By shaping culture and developing talent, she helps strengthen every company’s biggest asset: its people. With a focus on diversity, hiring practices, vision and values, and career pathing, she partners with tech leaders to make possibilities and aspirations concrete realities.show more
- Publish Date02/15/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:16:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.