Customer Experience 3.0: High-Profit Strategies in the Age of Techno Service
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)John Goodman
- About the Contributor(s) John Goodman(Arlington, VA) is vice chairman of Customer Care Measurement and Consulting, and co-founder of TARP Worldwide and has managed...
John Goodman(Arlington, VA) is vice chairman of Customer Care Measurement and Consulting, and co-founder of TARP Worldwide and has managed more than 1,000 separate customer service studies sponsored by Coca-Cola USA. His clients have included Allstate, Nationwide Insurance, The Museum of Modern Art, IBM, The Mayo Health System, Hyundai, Humana, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, ServiceMaster, HP, GE Capital, Apple, Legg Mason, American Express, Neiman Marcus, Honda, US Green Building Council, Chick Fil A, and Harley Davidson.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.3(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.