Customer Service Training 101: Quick and Easy Techniques That Get Great Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Your service team may represent the first, last, or only interaction point between your customers and your company. Your front-line service profess... Read More
Your service team may represent the first, last, or only interaction point between your customers and your company. Your front-line service professionals make or break countless opportunities, leads, sales, and relationships every day. Completely revised and updated to meet the challenges of a new service landscape, the second edition of Customer Service Training 101 presents proven techniques for creating unforgettable customer experiences. The book covers every aspect of face-to-face, phone, Internet, and self-service customer relations, and provides simple yet powerful tips for: * Projecting a positive attitude and making a great first impression * Communicating effectively, both verbally and nonverbally * Developing trust, establishing rapport, and making customers feel valued * Confidently handling difficult customers and situations New features include "How Do I Measure Up?" self-assessments, and "Doing It Right" examples from the author's extensive customer service experience. Every step-by-step lesson in this comprehensive and inspiring training manual is augmented with instructive sidebars, a summary of key points, practice exercises, and so much more. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Renee Evenson
- About the Contributor(s) REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several...REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several books, including Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service and Customer Service Training 101. show more
- Publish Date10/06/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.95 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $16.07
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.