Customer Service Training 101: Quick and Easy Techniques That Get Great Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
If their interactions with you and your employees were the only things your customers knew about your business, what would they say about it? Would... Read More
If their interactions with you and your employees were the only things your customers knew about your business, what would they say about it? Would they use descriptions such as “uninformed,” “rude,” “hot-tempered,” “uncaring”? For your customer, nothing else represents your business more than your employees; therefore, for you nothing should be more important than arming these essential employees with the knowledge and skills they need to find the best solution for each and every customer. Whether you're a manager, owner, or employee, Customer Service Training 101 is the training manual you need to give your employees the thorough training, review, and--if necessary--overhaul they need in the vitally important area of customer service. The completely revised and updated third edition addresses every aspect of face-to-face, phone, online, social media, and self-service interactions. Using scenarios, guidelines, and practice exercises, this all-encompassing resource will train them in: • Creating positive first impressions • Speaking and writing effectively • Listening attentively • Identifying needs • Making customers feel valued • Confidently handling customer complaints • And more Your business plan is sound. Your product is needed. Your growth strategies are ground-breaking. But poor customer service can bring it all to a crashing halt. Equip you and your employees with the necessary skills before it’s too late. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Renee Evenson
- About the Contributor(s) REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several...REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several books, including Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service and Customer Service Training 101. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.07 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.52 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.58(d) inches
- Price $17.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.