Customer Service Training 101: Quick and Easy Techniques That Get Great Results
- Regular price
- Sale price
This invaluable resource is the training manual you need to give your employees the thorough training, review, and--if necessary--overhaul they need in the vitally important area of customer service.
If their interactions with you and your employees were the only things your customers knew about your business, what would they say about it? Would they use descriptions such as “uninformed,” “rude,” “hot-tempered,” “uncaring”? For your customer, nothing else represents your business more than your employees; therefore, nothing is more important than arming them with the knowledge and skills they need to find the best solution for every customer.
Using scenarios, guidelines, and practice exercises, Customer Service Training 101 will train them in:
- Creating positive first impressions
- Speaking and writing effectively
- Listening attentively
- Identifying needs
- Making customers feel valued
- Confidently handling customer complaints
Your business plan is sound. Your product is needed. Your growth strategies are ground-breaking, but poor customer service can bring it all to a crashing halt. Equip you and your employees with the necessary skills before it’s too late.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Renee Evenson
- About the Contributor(s) REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several...REN'E EVENSON is a small-business consultant specializing in workplace communication and conflict resolution strategies. She is the author of several books, including Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service and Customer Service Training 101. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.07 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.52 lb
- Dimensions 9.2(h) x 7.45(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $18.89
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.