Dance Your Dance: 8 Steps to Unleash Your Passion and Live Your Dream - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Includes audiobook-exclusive bonus pep talks from Laurieann! A-list choreographer Laurieann Gibson guides creators of all kinds to embrace their passions and achieve success, providing a practical road map to never giving up on your dream.
Have you felt stuck like you’re just running in place, fearful of taking the next step? World-renowned Emmy-nominated choreographer and creative visionary Laurieann Gibson shares personal stories from her 20+ career in entertainment, words of encouragement, and practical advice to help you reach your full potential.
Gibson candidly opens up about her experiences, challenges, and triumphs, sharing the 8 principles that not only shaped her incredible career but also guided her work with the world’s biggest pop stars. Dance Your Dance is a practical guide that will help you:
- Act on the creative spark that brings you joy
- Move beyond the dream killers of your past
- Persevere through the toughest moments
- Build a team to support you on your journey
- Empower others to realize their own dreams
Drawing on her fascinating artistic experiences and the faith that sustained her through her biggest challenges, Laurieann offers a step-by-step guide to living out your vision...because when it comes to being who God created you to be, it’s always your time to shine.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Laurieann Gibson , Mark Dagostino
- Narrator(s) Laurieann Gibson
- About the Contributor(s) Laurieann Gibson is one of the most important pop culture influencers in entertainment today. Having served as creative director and...
Laurieann Gibson is one of the most important pop culture influencers in entertainment today. Having served as creative director and choreographer for numerous international superstars, Gibson brings a unique brand of blending traditional artist development with movement and dance training to their collaborations. Her expertise in developing artists’ performance skills along with her creative insight has led to her choreographing and directing world tours for some of today’s biggest pop acts, an Emmy nomination for directing the HBO concert special Lady Gaga Presents the Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden as well as numerous television appearances, including as a judge on So You Think You Can Dance and the return of Making the Band. She lives in Los Angeles, California, with her doggie “son,” Samson.
Mark Dagostino is a multiple New York Times bestselling coauthor who is dedicated to writing books that uplift and inspire. Prior to writing books, he spent ten years on staff in New York and Los Angeles as a correspondent, columnist, and senior writer for People magazine. He now lives a somewhat quieter life in New Hampshire.show more
- Publish Date02/16/2021
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:15:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.