Data Crush: How the Information Tidal Wave is Driving New Business Opportunities
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Do you still view the Internet as mainly a tool to tell your customers about your business? If so, you are missing out on the Internet's true value... Read More
Do you still view the Internet as mainly a tool to tell your customers about your business? If so, you are missing out on the Internet’s true value for your company today--and the oversight has been hampering your potential in ways you can’t afford to allow any longer. Every move your customers make online can be tracked, catalogued, and analyzed to better understand their preferences and predict their future behavior. And with smartphone activity becoming as common as breathing, customers are now online almost every second of every day. Data Crush examines the forces behind the explosive growth in data and reveals how the most innovative companies are responding to this challenge. Balancing examples from giants like Amazon, Home Depot, and Ford with newer players like Rovio, Groupon, and scores of niche-market winners, this invaluable resource clarifies the key drivers in this data deluge that is revolutionizing the marketing game: • The proliferation of “big data” generated by a never-ending range of online activities • The seemingly infinite array of digital commerce and entertainment pathways • The rising growth of Cloud computing The biggest value of the Internet for your business today is now what it tell you about your customers. This never-ending onslaught of data is indeed daunting, but the opportunity to capitalize on it all is too much to pass on. Data Crush will help you make sense of it all and formulate the best plan of attack for your specific needs. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christopher Surdak
- About the Contributor(s) CHRISTOPHER SURDAK is a recognized expert in collaboration and content management, information security, regulatory compliance, and Cloud computing with over...CHRISTOPHER SURDAK is a recognized expert in collaboration and content management, information security, regulatory compliance, and Cloud computing with over 20 years of professional experience. He is the senior manager for storage technologies for Accenture. Surdak is the winner of the Benjamin Franklin Innovator's Award 2015. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.26 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.31 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.38(w) x 1.1(d) inches
- Price $13.98
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.