Dial Down the Drama: Reducing Conflict and Reconnecting with Your Teenage Daughter--A Guide for Mothers Everywhere - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Teen daughters are on an emotional rollercoaster, and responding in kind adds fuel to the fire. It’s important for moms to be a stable anchor during this stage in their life.
Family therapist and mom Colleen O’Grady shares what she learned firsthand during her own daughter’s teenage years about how best to calmly de-escalate even the most stressful scenes and parent intentionally even when your teen is pushing you away.
In Dial Down the Drama, O’Grady shows every mom how to learn to:
- Regain perspective
- Break the cycle of conflict
- Tune into her daughter without drowning in the drama
- Foster spontaneous conversations
- Replace worrying and overreacting with effective communication and action
- And much more!
Moodiness, anger, and defiance can stress the best of us. This empowering guide gives you the tools you need to defuse the drama - and dial up the joy.
As Colleen has said, you don’t dial down the drama in order to survive the teenage years; you do so because you actually can enjoy them! Dial Down the Drama provides the tools you need to do just that.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen O'Grady
- Narrator(s) Jill Blackwood
- About the Contributor(s) COLLEEN O'GRADY is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a thriving private practice-and the mother of a teenage daughter.COLLEEN O'GRADY is a licensed marriage and family therapist with a thriving private practice-and the mother of a teenage daughter. show more
- Publish Date04/30/2019
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:50:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.