Disrupt-It-Yourself-Ecourse: Eight Ways to Hack a Better Business—Before the Competition Does
- Regular price
- Sale price
Bestselling author and renowned innovation expert Simone Ahuja reveals the secret to winning in a "disrupt or be disrupted" market: innovate from within.
Today, driving innovation from within an organization is the single most important factor for a company's success. In Disrupt-It-Yourself, Simone Ahuja delivers a clear and practical playbook for harnessing and cultivating this essential practice of "intrapreneurship." Based on hundreds of interviews as well as on her consulting work in Fortune 500 companies, Ahuja describes the competencies of successful intrapreneurs, and how they must be supported–before they leave. At the core of Disrupt-It-Yourself are seven ready-to-implement principles to build, support, and sustain effective intrapreneurship–from "Keep it Frugal" to "Make It Permission-less"–along with clear metrics that will make innovating from within sustainable.
Through a combination of clear prescription and engaging anecdotes, Disrupt-It-Yourself offers practical lessons to leaders and managers in business, nonprofits, and government. By providing learners with a new lens for innovation and leadership, this revolutionary new book helps companies and organizations become more fast, fluid–and frugal than ever before.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Simone Bhan Ahuja
- About the Contributor(s) Simone Ahuja is the founder of Blood Orange, an innovation strategy advisory group with expertise in disruptive innovation, jugaad (frugal)...
Simone Ahuja is the founder of Blood Orange, an innovation strategy advisory group with expertise in disruptive innovation, jugaad (frugal) innovation, emerging markets, and intrapreneurship. Her clients include companies such as 3M, Procter & Gamble, Target Corporation, Stanley Black & Decker, UnitedHealth Group, and Medtronic. She is a contributor to the Harvard Business Review online and is the coauthor of Jugaad Innovation,a #1 international bestseller. Simone is a highly sought-after keynote speaker in the fields of innovation, creativity, leadership, and change in the business environment. She is most often based out of Minneapolis, USA.show more
- Publish Date01/29/2019
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Online Course – Self-Learner
- Price $39.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.