Disruptive Marketing: What Growth Hackers, Data Punks, and Other Hybrid Thinkers Can Teach Us About Navigating the New Normal
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
With 75 percent of screen time being spent on connected devices, digital strategies have moved front and center of most marketing plans. But what i... Read More
With 75 percent of screen time being spent on connected devices, digital strategies have moved front and center of most marketing plans. But what if that’s not enough? How often does consumer engagement actually go further than the “like” button? With the average American receiving close to 50 phone notifications a day, do the company messages get read or just tossed aside? The truth is, a sobering reality is beginning to hit marketers: Technology hasn’t just reshaped mass media; it’s altering behavior as well. Truly getting a message through to customers, and not just in front of their eyes for a split second before being fed to the trash bin, will take some radical rethinking. Disruptive Marketing challenges you to toss the linear plan, strip away conventions, and open your mind as it takes you on a provocative, fast-paced tour of our changing world, where you’ll find that: • Selling is dead, but ongoing conversation thrives • Consumers generate the best content about brands • People tune out noise and listen to feelings • Curiosity leads the marketing team • Growth depends on merging analytics with boundless creativity Packed with trends, predictions, interviews with big-think marketers, and stories from a career spent pushing boundaries, Disruptive Marketing is the solution you’ve been looking for to boost your brand into new territory! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Geoffrey Colon
- About the Contributor(s) GEOFFREY COLON is a Communications Designer and Social Data Expert at Microsoft, and was previously Vice President of Digital Strategy...GEOFFREY COLON is a Communications Designer and Social Data Expert at Microsoft, and was previously Vice President of Digital Strategy at Ogilvy Mather. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.82 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.48
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.