Do It! Speaking: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Market, Monetize, and Maximize Your Expertise - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover the principles, practices, and insider secrets of paid professional speaking success in 77 instant-access “microchapters” that will help you market your smarts, monetize your message, and dramatically expand your reach and revenue.
For thought-leading CEOs, executives, consultants, and entrepreneurs, the true test of your personal brand comes down to one simple question: When you speak, do people listen?
Nationally-acclaimed marketing expert and host of The Speaking Show Podcast David Newman teaches you how to build a thriving speaking career. Regardless of the speaking venue: in-person events, virtual appearances, conference stages, and any other place where you are being paid to share your expertise with an audience, the powerful articulation of your value, relevance, and impact is what makes experts stand out. But where do you start when you’re trying to build your speaking platform?
In Do It! Speaking, Newman shares advice that helps you:
- Develop your speaking-driven revenue streams.
- Quickly commercialize your knowledge in today’s economy.
- Bolster your visibility, credibility, and bank account.
- Become a better messenger of your company’s message and dominate your marketplace.
Do It! Speaking shows you the inside track on marketing, positioning, packaging, prospecting, outreach, sales, and how to get more and better speaking gigs on behalf of your company, your brand, and yourself.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David Newman
- Narrator(s) David Newman
- About the Contributor(s) David Newman is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), marketing expert, speaker, and founder of Do It! Marketing, a strategy and...
David Newman is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), marketing expert, speaker, and founder of Do It! Marketing, a strategy and done-for-you services firm that specializes in working with executives and entrepreneurs who want to speak more profitably. He’s also the creator of the Speaker Profit Formula® seminar and mentoring program. David has worked with over six hundred executives and entrepreneurs to monetize their message; his clients and audiences include forty-four of the Fortune 500, such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, QVC, Merrill Lynch, and American Express. David hosts The Speaking Show, the #1 podcast for experts who want to speak more profitably. David’s previous book, Do It! Marketing, is an international bestseller and was translated into six languages.show more
- Publish Date01/07/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:40:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.