e-Riches 2.0: Next-Generation Marketing Strategies for Making Millions Online
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
In today's highly-connected, consumer-driven market, leveraging digital marketing techniques is the only surefire way to attract more customers and... Read More
In today’s highly-connected, consumer-driven market, leveraging digital marketing techniques is the only surefire way to attract more customers and make the kind of money you deserve. Following on the success of his book Internet Riches, top e-business entrepreneur and coach Scott Fox shares proven e-strategies to propel your business to success. Combining inspiring stories with step-by-step instruction, e-Riches 2.0 reveals how to: build your email list; use the latest e-marketing tools, including blogs, online video, email newsletters, search engine marketing, podcasting, keyword ads, auto-responders, affiliate programs, RSS feeds, and social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn; energize your online copywriting skills; and build a fan base around yourself, your product, and your business--and achieve your customers’ lasting brand loyalty; Packed with inspiring stories, insider secrets, and cutting-edge tools, this money-making guide is your ticket to online success. Buy the book and get a free membership to Scott Fox’s internet business coaching and training forum at ClickMillionaires.com. Ask questions, develop your business ideas and online marketing strategies, meet fellow entrepreneurs, and get personalized help from Scott Fox and his team. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Scott Fox
- About the Contributor(s) SCOTT FOX is a successful online entrepreneur, an expert on social media marketing and e-business startup strategies, and the author...SCOTT FOX is a successful online entrepreneur, an expert on social media marketing and e-business startup strategies, and the author of Internet Riches and eRiches 2.0. He hosts the popular Click Millionaires Radio podcast and is a weekly contributor to Business Talk Radio Network's nationally syndicated Big Biz Show. He has been featured in publications including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, SUCCESS, and Smart Money. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.12 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $17.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.