Effective Supervisor's Handbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
"This AMACOM classic problem solver will help first-line managers meet the growing demands of their work. It provides comprehensive answers, practical advice, proven procedures, and workable programs that can make supervising easier, more effective, and rewarding. Readers will learn how to: * make the transition from worker to supervisor * hire good people * work with subordinates * improve communication skills * set up appraisal and disciplinary procedures * manage personal time and stress"Read Less
- Contributor(s)Louis Imundo
- About the Contributor(s) DR. LOUIS V. IMUNDO (Dayton, OH) is a well-known advisor, trainer, and arbitrator. He is the author of numerous books...
DR. LOUIS V. IMUNDO (Dayton, OH) is a well-known advisor, trainer, and arbitrator. He is the author of numerous books and the founder of Management Perspectives, Inc.show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.73 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.73 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.77
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.