Emotional Intelligence for Sales Leadership: The Secret to Building High-Performance Sales Teams - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
The best way to get ahead in sales is by developing the critical soft skills that will enable you not just survive but thrive.
Chronic complainers, no accountability finger-pointers, or learning-resistant laggards—these culture-killers costs sales organizations more in productivity than being weak in the so-called hard skills of selling. Sales leadership expert Colleen Stanley shows how emotional intelligence and the development of these critical soft skills improve sales leadership effectiveness and outperforms doubling down on more sales technology tools and fads.
In Emotional Intelligence for Sales Leadership, Colleen provides sales secrets that:
- Shows sales leaders why ‘real world’ empathy and emotion management are the key to building strong relationships with their sales team.
- Offers simple steps on how sales leaders create sales cultures that embrace feedback and change through the development of critical emotional intelligence skills.
- Provides guidance on how to identify key emotional intelligence skills needed in your hiring process to build resilient sales teams.
- Walks readers through the process of training sales teams on soft skills that ensure the consistent execution of the right selling behaviors.
The missing link is in hiring for and developing emotional intelligence skills in sellers and sales leaders. Emotional Intelligence for Sales Leadership will connect with anyone charged with growing sales in business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen Stanley
- Narrator(s) Colleen Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Colleen Stanley is president of SalesLeadership, a sales force development firm specializing in emotional intelligence, sales and sales leadership training....
Colleen Stanley is president of SalesLeadership, a sales force development firm specializing in emotional intelligence, sales and sales leadership training. She is also the author of Emotional Intelligence For Sales Success, now published in six languages. Salesforce named Colleen as one of the top sales influencers of the 21st century and she's also been named as one of the Top 30 Global Sales Gurus to follow. When she isn't speaking, teaching, or consulting, she enjoys hiking in the beautiful foothills of Denver, Colorado, with her husband Jim.show more
- Publish Date06/16/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:51:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.