Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success: Connect with Customers and Get Results - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Even skilled salespeople buckle in tough selling situations—getting defensive with prospects who challenge them on price or too quickly caving to discount pressure. These fight-or-flight responses are something salespeople learn to avoid when building their emotional intelligence.
Sales trainer and expert Colleen Stanley cites studies that show how emotional intelligence (EI) is a strong indicator of sales success--and offers tips on how you can sharpen your skills and expand your emotional toolkit. Increasing your emotional intelligence is a sure way to overcome tough selling encounters.
In Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success, you’ll learn:
- how to increase impulse control for better questioning and listening,
- which EI skills are related to likability and trust,
- how empathy leads to bigger sales conversations and more effective solutions,
- how emotional intelligence can improve prospecting efforts
- which EI skills are most common among top sales producers, and much more.
Customers can get product information and price comparisons online. The true differentiator between you and a bot is your ability to deftly solve problems and build relationships.
Emotional intelligence plays a vital role at every stage of the sales process. From business development to closing the deal, emotional intelligence will drive your performance--and your success.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen Stanley
- Narrator(s) Janet Ivey, Charity Spencer
- About the Contributor(s) Colleen Stanley is president of SalesLeadership, a sales force development firm specializing in emotional intelligence, sales and sales leadership training....
Colleen Stanley is president of SalesLeadership, a sales force development firm specializing in emotional intelligence, sales and sales leadership training. She is also the author of Emotional Intelligence For Sales Success, now published in six languages. Salesforce named Colleen as one of the top sales influencers of the 21st century and she's also been named as one of the Top 30 Global Sales Gurus to follow. When she isn't speaking, teaching, or consulting, she enjoys hiking in the beautiful foothills of Denver, Colorado, with her husband Jim.show more
- Publish Date04/21/2020
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:54:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.