Evergreen: Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Your company would not be where it's at today without your loyal customers. And yet how much time is spent toward improving and increasing value am... Read More
Your company would not be where it’s at today without your loyal customers. And yet how much time is spent toward improving and increasing value among your steady core versus the time--and money!--spent on obtaining new leads, getting through closed doors, and eventually realizing you’ve been beating a dead horse that is not going to win any races for you? Why do so many companies take valuable time and resources away from focusing on their heartbeat and go off on mad pursuits of hypotheticals that have already proven to have a remarkably low ROI? Evergreen exposes this nonsensical chase for what it is: a brief spike in metrics and an ongoing revenue drain, as one-time customers fail to return. It then proposes that the better solution is to shift resources from attracting new customers to engaging the base--every company’s path to stable growth, season after season. The entertaining stories and action steps weaved throughout these pages reveal how anyone can: • Cultivate the 3Cs of evergreen companies: character, community, and content • Build loyalty programs that turn satisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates • Nurture profitable customers while pruning those who sap time and money • Inject authenticity into social media communications • Invert the expectations gap that can drive customers away No matter the business--whether it is a tech software giant or a mom-and-pop laundromat, customer retention is the key to sustaining success. Evergreen will help you turn satisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates and steady profits. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Noah Fleming
- About the Contributor(s) NOAH FLEMING is a strategic marketing expert and CEO of Fleming Consulting Co. He has provided coaching and consulting services...NOAH FLEMING is a strategic marketing expert and CEO of Fleming Consulting Co. He has provided coaching and consulting services for thousands of business owners, executives, and individuals, and is an expert blogger for FastCompany and guest blogger for The Globe and Mail's "Report on Business." show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.23 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.45 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.