Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Surviving and Thriving in a World of Digital Giants - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
This audiobook includes exclusive thoughts and asides from the author expanding on the content included in the book.
Which kinds of companies will thrive and which will get crushed by the powerful forces in the global business landscape now at work? This groundbreaking new guide will help you adapt and change your business to thrive among digital giants, including Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
Drawing on considerable original research and case studies from Wang’s acclaimed firm, Constellation Research, this groundbreaking guide reveals which kinds of companies will thrive and which will get crushed by the powerful forces now at work.
Ultimately, you will understand how the business world is changing in the face of extreme competition and, most importantly, you will learn how to adapt now to stay relevant and in demand.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World will help you:
- Understand the power of Data-Driven Digital Networks and how they have driven the most successful companies of our time.
- Learn how extreme consolidation is changing the global business landscape and what this means for businesses of all types and sizes in terms of understanding where you fit in the value chain.
- Gain insights into what innovative companies are doing right now to position themselves in this new reality.
- Take your business from status quo to market leader.
Accompanying figures are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)R "Ray" Wang
- Narrator(s) R "Ray" Wang
- About the Contributor(s) R “Ray” Wang (pronounced WAHNG) is the Founder, Chairman, and Principal Analyst of Silicon Valley based Constellation Research Inc., which...
R “Ray” Wang (pronounced WAHNG) is the Founder, Chairman, and Principal Analyst of Silicon Valley based Constellation Research Inc., which studies emerging business and technology trends, digital business model transformation, enterprise applications strategy, and the relationship between business leadership and technology adoption. He is widely respected for his insights into the business processes, models, and organizational designs required for successful adoption of new technology. Wang writes the popular blog “A Software Insider’s Point of View,” which draws tens of millions of page views each year. He lectures around the world and has given more than 100 keynotes every year since 2005. Wang has spoken at almost every major tech related conference, including Salesforce’s Dreamforce, Adobe Summit, IBM Think, HR Tech Conference, Microsoft’s Conferences, Google Next, and the World Economic Forum at Davos.show more
- Publish Date07/13/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:45:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.