Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Co-op,Condo, or Townhouse
- Regular price
- Sale price
"If you've been thinking about buying a co-op, condo, or townhouse, you probably know that you can't get much useful information from the books about buying houses. The obstacles you face are different-and often a lot more complicated. If you're not fully prepared and properly informed, the buying process and even ownership itself could turn into a nightmare. Price and financial situation are only part of the equation, and it's important to understand all the factors before deciding what sort of home to pursue. Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Co-op, Condo, or Townhouse is a one-stop guide to the particular challenges of buying, owning, living in and ultimately selling these homes. Inside the book, you'll find complete and indispensable information on: finding the right type of home for you * negotiating and making a sensible and strong offer * the financial and tax considerations unique to each type of home * dealing with homeowners' associations and co-op boards * rules, rights, and responsibilities of ownership * repair responsibilities and renovation isses * maintenance and common charges * flip taxes, restrictions, and other selling issues There's valuable information about buying both new construction and resales, dealing with developers and real estate agents, and deciphering the mountains of paperwork involved in even the simplest transaction, from contract to closing documents. You'll also learn secrets for increasing the value of your investment and preparing your home for sale-even if that day is a long way down the road. There's more than one kind of dream home, and each kind has its own unique issues. Everything You Need to Know Before Buying a Co-op, Condo, or Townhouse will help you make sure your dream comes true!"Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ken Roth
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Roth is a lawyer specializing in real estate issues and has more than 20 years of experience in real...Ken Roth is a lawyer specializing in real estate issues and has more than 20 years of experience in real estate. He is a licensed Realtor(R) and residential property manager in Florida, and is the author of The Successful Landlord. He lives in Pompano Beach. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.