Export/Import Procedures and Documentation
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
International business is more complex today than ever before. Customs and export control requirements, distributors versus agents, payment mechani... Read More
International business is more complex today than ever before. Customs and export control requirements, distributors versus agents, payment mechanisms, insurance, transportation . . . Even the most seasoned professionals can find themselves in need of guidance through this never-ending sea of rules, regulations, and paperwork--for multiple countries! Featuring dozens of sample contracts, procedures, checklists, and ready-to-use forms, Export/Import Procedures and Documentation is an authoritative voice in the ever-changing, often-confusing world of international laws and regulations. The revised fifth edition contains new and expanded information on topics including: • Corporate oversight and compliance • Valuation • The Export Control Reform Act • Licensing requirements and exceptions • International Commerce Trade Terminology • The shifting definition of “Country of Origin” • Specialized exporting and importing • And more You no longer have to worry about all the dos, don’ts, and details of the vast world of importing/exporting. This all-in-one global-business resource has done it for you already. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Donna Bade
- About the Contributor(s) DONNA L. BADE is a managing partner of the Chicago office of the international trade law firm, Sandler, Travis Rosenberg,...DONNA L. BADE is a managing partner of the Chicago office of the international trade law firm, Sandler, Travis Rosenberg, P.A. She is past President of the Chicago Brokers Freight Forwarders Association, and of the Customs Committee of the Chicago Bar Association. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)4.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)42.0 lb
- Dimensions 11.25(h) x 9.0(w) x 1.75(d) inches
- Price $59.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.