Export/Import Procedures and Documentation
- Regular price
- Sale price
The details of international business are growing more complex by the day-and even the most seasoned professionals can find themselves in need of guidance. This comprehensive answer book supplies readers with a clear view of the entire export/import process, explaining the ins and outs of shipping and insurance; payment mechanisms; distributors vs. agents; customs and export control requirements; and transportation issues. Featuring dozens of sample contracts, procedures, checklists, and ready-to-use forms-Export/Import Procedures and Documentation is an authoritative voice in the everchanging, often confusing world of international laws and regulations. The revised fifth edition contains new and expanded information on topics including: Corporate oversight and compliance * Valuation * The Export Control Reform Act * Licensing requirements and exceptions * International Commerce Trade Terminology * The shifting definition of "Country of Origin" * Specialized exporting and importing * And more Thorough and accessible, this trusted resource provides readers with the tools they need to manage supply chain dynamics around the world, and keep everything organized, up-to-date, and above board each step of the way.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Thomas E. JOHNSON , Donna Bade
- About the Contributor(s) DONNA L. BADE is a managing partner of the Chicago office of the international trade law firm, Sandler, Travis Rosenberg,...DONNA L. BADE is a managing partner of the Chicago office of the international trade law firm, Sandler, Travis Rosenberg, P.A. She is past President of the Chicago Brokers Freight Forwarders Association, and of the Customs Committee of the Chicago Bar Association. show more
- Publish Date03/26/2010
- Format eBook
- Price $43.49
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.