Extreme You: Step Up. Stand Out. Kick Ass. Repeat. - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
As a child, Sarah Robb O’Hagan felt destined to become a champion, but her early efforts at sports, in school, and in music failed to reveal a natural superstar. Unwilling to settle for average, she learned through a series of dramatic successes and epic failures to follow her own extremely personal path to success.
Sarah climbed the corporate ladder at Virgin Atlantic, Nike, Gatorade, and Equinox—also becoming a wife, mother, and endurance athlete-—and though in her twenties she was fired twice, in her thirties she led the turnaround of a $5 billion Gatorade sports drink business. Her approach has stemmed from personal experience and inspiration from the band of highly accomplished “Extremers” she met along the way: entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, TV personalities, an Olympic champion downhill skier, a former secretary of state, and even a world-famous tattoo artist. These Extremers helped her recognize that success doesn’t come from conforming, hiding weaknesses, or reaching some preplanned destination. Instead, the Extreme You approach is to continuously develop yourself—warts and all—to the max, and to tap your true potential and find your own greatness.
In every challenging situation, personal or professional, we feel pressure to conform to accepted norms. But doing so comes with heavy costs: passions stifled, talents ignored, and opportunities squelched. The bolder choice is to embrace Extreme You: to bring all that is distinctive and relevant about yourself to everything you do, and to bring out the Extreme in the people and the culture around you.
Inspiring, practical, and laugh-out-loud funny, Extreme You is Sarah’s training program for developing the drive, originality, and fierce attitude to become the best version of you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sarah Robb O'Hagan
- Narrator(s) Sarah O'Hagan, Sandy Rustin
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Robb O’Hagan is an executive, activist, and entrepreneur, and the founder of Extreme You, a movement to unleash high...Sarah Robb O’Hagan is an executive, activist, and entrepreneur, and the founder of Extreme You, a movement to unleash high performance. As the global president of Gatorade, she led its reinvention and turnaround, and she is the former president of Equinox Fitness Clubs. Named one of Forbes’s “Most Powerful Women in Sports” and one of Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business,” she has also held leadership positions at Nike and Virgin Atlantic Airways. She is now the CEO of the fitness company Flywheel Sports. A sought-after expert on innovation, brand reinvention, health, fitness, and inspiring human performance, Sarah lives with her family in New York. show more
- Publish Date04/04/2017
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time009:14:18
- Price $17.49
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.