Fail Fast or Win Big: The Start-Up Plan for Starting Now
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
With today's marketplace changing at lightning speed, how can entrepreneurs spend the traditional several months perfecting their business plans an... Read More
With today’s marketplace changing at lightning speed, how can entrepreneurs spend the traditional several months perfecting their business plans and finding investors before finally launching their business? They can’t! Because the truth is, the longer they take to launch their company, the more changes there will be in the marketplace--causing their business to be outdated before it even begins! Today’s entrepreneurs must avoid the temptation to play it safe and launch a business in a bubble. Instead, they need to embrace the idea of “failing fast.” Almost upon genesis of the idea, it is detrimental for the entrepreneur to connect with real customers and determine quickly whether their idea is worth pursuing, needs new direction, or should be abandoned altogether. In the groundbreaking, tell-it-like-it-is Fail Fast or Win Big, entrepreneurs will learn how to: • Create a rapid prototype of their product or service • Develop a business model instead of a business plan • Test it repeatedly with customers so they can spot failure early • Continue to refine the model based on customer interactions • Leverage their network and resources in order to run lean Complete with real-life examples of entrepreneurs who set out to fail fast and ended up winning big, Fail Fast or Win Big is the business plan you didn’t study in college. But just like the marketplace, those outdated concepts have changed too! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bernhard Schroeder
- About the Contributor(s) BERNHARD SCHROEDER is a director at the prestigious Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University. Previously a senior partner...BERNHARD SCHROEDER is a director at the prestigious Lavin Entrepreneurship Center at San Diego State University. Previously a senior partner at CKS Partners, the world's largest integrated marketing communications agency, he has served as a marketing and brand expert for successful start-ups such as Amazon and Yahoo as well as Fortune 100 firms such as Apple, Nike, Kellogg's, GM, and American Express. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.87 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.38 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 6.4(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $15.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.