Fair, Square & Legal: Safe Hiring, Managing & Firing Practices to Keep You & Your Company Out of Court
- Regular price
- Sale price
Fair, Square & Legal has long been the essential resource for organizations seeking to stay within the law and avoid violating the rights of their employees. This new, extensively updated edition reflects the latest regulations and court decisions, while retaining all the indispensable information readers have depended on for more than a decade. Readers will find information on a wide variety of legal issues including: * recruitment and hiring * sexual harassment * violation of privacy * evaluations and promotions * affirmative action issues * discipline and firing The book covers the latest discrimination and EEOC guidelines, employee verification, and technology issues. It also updates topics including management best practices and recruitment. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Fair, Square & Legal is still the very best guide to keeping an organization out of hot water."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Donald H. Weiss
- Publish Date12/06/2022
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.41 lb
- Dimensions 7.17(h) x 4.71(w) x 1.04(d) inches
- Price $19.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.