Fearless: The New Rules for Unlocking Creativity, Courage, and Success - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Includes an audiobook-exclusive bonus podcast from Rebecca in conversation with her mom!
Take your rightful place in the driver’s seat of your own life and career through focused and fearless business strategies.
Luxury fashion mogul and social activist Rebecca Minkoff built a fashion empire through hard work and a relentless drive to live her dream. It wasn’t easy and took tremendous resolve to remain hungry and persevere. By never giving up, she has created a space for herself on the shelves of luxury department stores across the world.
In Fearless, Minkoff helps you learn how to:
- Face challenges head on, using Rebecca’s fearless approach to push yourself.
- Overcome the fear and trials female entrepreneurs often face.
- Break the rules and find success in places they previously thought to be inaccessible.
- Reach their goals, no matter how unattainable they may seem.
Through this book, Rebecca shares her own stories and teaches you how she was able to reach her goals to become the successful fashion designer she is today.
She shows that if you remain hungry, work hard, and face the unspoken rules that have held women back for centuries, you can make success happen for yourself.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rebecca Minkoff
- Narrator(s) Rebecca Minkoff
- About the Contributor(s) Rebecca Minkoff, co-founder and creative director of her namesake company, is very accessible. As a millennial designer, she wanted to speak...
Rebecca Minkoff, co-founder and creative director of her namesake company, is very accessible. As a millennial designer, she wanted to speak directly to her customers and build a relationship with them at scale. She’s uniquely active on social media for a founder. The Rebecca Minkoff Instagram is half lifestyle, half Rebecca herself, and content often revolves around female empowerment. She’s created a community of #superwomen and devotes resources and time to promote other female founders.show more
- Publish Date06/15/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:22:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.