Finish First: Winning Changes Everything - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Go for the win! Achieve excellence and be better than you’ve ever been!
In his years as a professional ice-skater, Olympic Gold Medalist Scott Hamilton learned to embrace the mind-set of working hard to “beat” the competition. But it seems competition has gotten a bad rap these days. We’ve bought into the belief that it is unfair to participants to rank performance. Yet competition is in fact a good thing because it’s about working toward excellence.
Finish First is a wake-up call for business leaders, entrepreneurs, spouses, parents, and even students to stop settling for mediocre and begin to revitalize their intrinsic will to achieve excellence and go for the win. Most of us feel we were made for something more, but we’re often afraid to allow ourselves to be competitive because we think our finishing first might somehow rob others of their chance to shine. This book encourages the hidden potential, the champion within all of us, to come out—which eventually brings our family, marriage, career, business, and the world around us the greatest possible good.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Scott Hamilton
- Narrator(s) Scott Hamilton
- About the Contributor(s) Scott Hamilton is a living example of good guys who finish first. He is a New York Times bestselling author,...
Scott Hamilton is a living example of good guys who finish first. He is a New York Times bestselling author, Olympic champion, cancer survivor, broadcaster, motivational speaker, author, husband, father, eternal optimist, and firm believer that the only disability in life is a bad attitude. For more than twenty years, Scott has inspired audiences around the world with the story of his life and how he has overcome adversities. He lives near Nashville with his beautiful wife, Tracie, and their four amazing children.show more
- Publish Date02/06/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:26:00
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.