Fire Someone Today: And Other Surprising Tactics for Making Your Business a Success - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
A breakthrough for business owners and entrepreneurs of small to large businesses and companies looking to achieve more success.
Whether you are a young company that's just starting out or a mature business looking to grow, business entrepreneur Bob Pritchett gives hands-on advice and practical examples that are a must-listen for every manager, business owner, and entrepreneur.
You will not find Thirteen Incontrovertible Laws of Excellence. You won't find motivational clichés to frame and put on your desk. There are no step-by-step instructions for writing a business plan.
In Fire Someone Today, you will find:
- What Pritchett has discovered through his years of experience as an entrepreneur and small-business owner.
- Practical and tested advice for leaders seeking to better their company.
- Strategic tools and tips that will help your business be more successful.
Fire Someone Today is a book about what to do, what not to do, and why. For your business, it could be that one piece of advice that makes all the difference, and even give you a few laughs along the way.
Diagrams are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Bob Pritchett
- Narrator(s) Van Tracy
- About the Contributor(s) Bob Pritchett, a third-generation entrepreneur, started his first business at age six. In high school, he ran a software company that sold...Bob Pritchett, a third-generation entrepreneur, started his first business at age six. In high school, he ran a software company that sold to the Fortune 500. He left high school early to attend university, and at age 19, he left university to join Microsoft as one of its youngest program managers. At age 20, he left Microsoft to cofound Logos Research Systems, Inc. Over the years, Pritchett has led his company through high growth, a nearly fatal IPO attempt, and back to solid, debt-free profitability. He is a 2005 winner of the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. He is married with two children and is the president/CEO of Logos Research Systems, Inc., and managing director of its South African subsidiary. show more
- Publish Date04/26/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:42:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.