From Startup to Exit: An Insider's Guide to Launching and Scaling Your Tech Business - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Tech entrepreneurs, make your startup dreams come true by utilizing this invaluable, founder-to-founder guide to successfully navigating all phases of the tech startup journey.
With the advent of the internet, mobile computing, and now AI/Machine learning and cloud computing, the number of new startups has accelerated over the last decade across tech centers in Silicon Valley, Israel, India, and China.
From Startup to Exit shares the knowledge that pioneering, serial entrepreneur Shirish Nadkarni has gained from over two decades of success, detailing the practical aspects of startup formation from founding, funding, management, and finding an exit.
With successful tech entrepreneurs interviewed and featured throughout, From Startup to Exit will help you:
- Understand exactly what tech startups must do to succeed in all phases, from idea stage to IPO.
- Gain invaluable insights from the journeys of other successful tech founders that can be applied to your own situation.
- Learn how to raise millions of dollars of funding from angels and VCs to give your company the fuel it needs to take off and succeed.
Accompanying figures, glossary, and appendix are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Shirish Nadkarni
- Narrator(s) Tom Parks
- About the Contributor(s) Shirish Nadkarni is a serial entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience in creating consumer businesses that have scaled to tens...
Shirish Nadkarni is a serial entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience in creating consumer businesses that have scaled to tens of millions of users worldwide. He was the co-founder of Livemocha, the world’s largest language learning site with 15+ million registered members. Livemocha pioneered the concept of social language learning and was later acquired by RosettaStone. Prior to Livemocha, Shirish was the founder of TeamOn Systems, a mobile wireless e-mail pioneer that was acquired by Research in Motion in 2002. The TeamOn technology served as the core foundation for Blackberry Internet E-mail, which had over 50 million users at its peak.show more
- Publish Date08/24/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time08:06:00
- Price $16.79
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.