Fundamentals of Enterprise Risk Management: How Top Companies Assess Risk, Manage Exposure, and Seize Opportunity
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Using examples from companies such as Home Depot, Airbus, Boeing, and Nokia, Fundamentals of Enterprise Risk Management takes a fresh look at one o... Read More
Using examples from companies such as Home Depot, Airbus, Boeing, and Nokia, Fundamentals of Enterprise Risk Management takes a fresh look at one of the hottest topics in business today. Showing readers in charge of monitoring operational exposures in corporations, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies how they can best determine and balance opportunities against the possibilities of loss, this book provides clear strategies to help readers: • recognize both internal and external exposures • understand important concepts such as risk mapping and risk identification • recognize the weaknesses of current ERM systems • align risk opportunities with their organization’s business model • stay in line with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance The book introduces innovative new concepts such as hierarchical risk structures, alignment of risks with the business model, creation of a central risk function, and the role of an ERM knowledge warehouse. Featuring enlightening case studies and practical exercises, this essential book shows readers how they can implement ERM the right way at their organizations. Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Hampton
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN J. HAMPTON is a professor of business at St. Peter's University, and former Executive Director of the Risk and...JOHN J. HAMPTON is a professor of business at St. Peter's University, and former Executive Director of the Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS). A respected speaker, he regularly addresses professional audiences on technologies that comprise the cutting edge of risk management. show more
- Publish Date08/05/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $53.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.