Fundamentals of Project Management, Sixth Edition - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Project mishaps are all too common but often easy to avoid. With its practical, step-by-step approach, Fundamentals of Project Management gets both new and current managers up to speed on the basics—the first crucial step for completing projects timely and on budget.
Having already helped many generations of project managers navigate the ins and outs of every aspect of successful project management, this revised edition remains the perfect resource for succeeding in this complex discipline that has changed greatly in recent years.
In Fundamentals of Project Management, management expert Joseph Heagney contains new information on topics including:
- Clarify project goals and objectives
- Develop a work breakdown in structure
- Create a project risk plan
- Produce a realistic schedule
- Manage change requests
- Control and evaluate progress at every stage
Fully updated in accordance with the latest version of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), this all-encompassing book contains expanded coverage on areas such as estimating, stakeholder management, procurement management, creating a communication plan, project closure, PMP certification requirements, and more.
Full of tools, techniques, examples, and instructive exercises, Fundamentals of Project Management will refresh your knowledge and equip you with the proper skills to succeed.
Figures and exercises are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Contributor(s)Joseph Heagney
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) JOSEPH HEAGNEY has been President of QMA International, LLC, since 2001, providing a wide range of management learning solutions. He...JOSEPH HEAGNEY has been President of QMA International, LLC, since 2001, providing a wide range of management learning solutions. He was previously the Global Practice Leader for Project Management Best Practices at the American Management Association, where he currently serves as a faculty member. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:00:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
Ecourses purchased at Leadership Essentials are accessed through our online learning portal (or visit https://courses.hcleadershipessentials.com)
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.