Fundamentals of Project Management, Sixth Edition - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
*Includes News Sections on Working with Virtual Teams and Leveraging Modern Technologies
Enables project managers to understand priorities, maximize resources, and minimize risks in order to complete projects on time and on budget.
For close to three decades, Fundamentals of Project Management has helped managers tackle the complexities of the job. Succinct and easy to read, this handbook simplifies concepts, answers questions, and helps tame the chaos that can erupt as projects move from planning to completion.
The Sixth Edition of this trusted bestseller offers the practical guidelines and tools project managers have come to expect, along with new information explaining changes to the PMBOK® Guide, 7th Edition. Updated tools, techniques, examples, and exercises clearly explain how to:
- Clarify project goals and objectives.
- Manage stakeholders in the planning process.
- Develop solid estimates.
- Produce a workable schedule and communication plan.
- Lead the project team effectively in any setting, in-person or virtual.
- Control and evaluate progress at every stage and manage project recovery.
- Close the project and review lessons learned.
- And much more.
Project crises are all too common, but often easy to avoid and respond to. With its practical, step-by-step approach, this book gets both new and experienced managers up to speed. Start with the fundamentals, manage your projects accordingly, and be equipped for success throughout your career
Figures and exercises are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.
- Contributor(s)Joseph Heagney
- Narrator(s) Mark Smeby
- About the Contributor(s) JOSEPH HEAGNEY has been President of QMA International, LLC, since 2001, providing a wide range of management learning solutions. He...JOSEPH HEAGNEY has been President of QMA International, LLC, since 2001, providing a wide range of management learning solutions. He was previously the Global Practice Leader for Project Management Best Practices at the American Management Association, where he currently serves as a faculty member. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time06:00:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.