Game Changer: How to Be 10x in the Talent Economy - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Highly skilled 10x talent brings at least 10 times the value to your organization. By understanding how to attract, manage, and retain these sought-after individuals, your business will become more agile, innovative, and experience transformational growth.
10xers can tackle a company’s toughest problems, improve their strongest assets, and blaze a path to success. With the rapid digitization of every conceivable product and service, the environment has transformed so fast that every organization must be equipped with these phenomenally gifted employees to keep up.
Game Changer provides proven strategies on how your company can create the right environment for top talent and breakthrough success by upending traditional business practices.
It also reveals how individuals can evolve from good to great to 10x, and enjoy the many perks and rewards this status brings.
In Game Changer, you’ll learn:
- How highly skilled talent is transforming companies of all sizes and industries through real world stories and first-hand testimonies from top executives and entrepreneurs.
- Ways managers can become coaches that empower their team to accomplish amazing results.
- The unconventional business environment 10xers need for massive productivity, including deep flow states, greater autonomy and ownership, and work time flexibility.
- How to see yourself as both talent and management and become comfortable switching these hats.
Game Changer will show you how to make an impact at work, become a highly skilled and phenomenally gifted employee, and experience the rewards and satisfaction of being 10x.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Solomon , Rishon Blumberg , Daniel Weizmann
- Narrator(s) Rishon Blumberg
- About the Contributor(s) Michael Solomon is the cofounder of 10x Management, the world’s first tech talent agency. 10x matches top contract technology experts,...
Michael Solomon is the cofounder of 10x Management, the world’s first tech talent agency. 10x matches top contract technology experts, designers, and brand innovators with companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 500. Customers include American Express, HSBC, Google, Verizon, Yelp, and more. He is a recognized expert on the freelance economy and its growing impact on business and has appeared on numerous media outlets and at conferences, including CNBC, BBC, Bloomberg TV, NYU, and SXSW. Solomon also leads, with his longtime business partner Rishon Blumberg, the first-of-its-kind compensation negotiation service catering to senior tech talent, called 10x Ascend. Ascend’s mission is to help senior tech talent obtain the best compensation packages possible. The two also oversee the respected talent management and entertainment consulting company Brick Wall Management, whose clients include multiplatinum and Grammy award-winning recording artists, songwriters, top record producers, and filmmakers.
Rishon Blumberg is co-founder of 10x Management, a talent agency for tech professionals that has rocketed to the forefront of the tech industry, carving out its place as a trusted and exclusive resource for companies seeking the best and most coveted freelance tech experts. Additionally, along with his partner Michael Solomon, he is the co-founder of 10x Ascend a compensation negotiation firm for senior tech talent, as well as Brick Wall Management an entertainment management company representing Grammy award-winning recording artists, songwriters and more. Rishon is, first and foremost, an entrepreneur. It’s what he studied — graduating from the Wharton School of Business with a degree in entrepreneurial management in 1994. It’s what he’s lived and it’s what he loves. For more than 25 years, he’s harnessed that spirit to create and lead successful organizations based in tech, entertainment, and the nonprofit sphere— finding new solutions to long-standing and emerging challenges.show more
- Publish Date09/21/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:15:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.