Generating Buy-In: Mastering the Language of Leadership
- Regular price
- Sale price
In the workplace, marketplace and public arena, the ability to influence people's thoughts and feelings - to generate their buy-in - has become the #1 leadership skill.
In this book, leadership consultant and former CNN Chief White House Correspondent Mark S. Walton shows you how to design and implement the communication methodology used by leaders such as General Electric's Jack Welch, Intel's Andy Grove, President Ronald Reagan and even Winston Churchill.
In Generating Buy-In, you will be empowered to:
- Design a strategic story that projects a positive future to your audience.
- Speak the language of buy-in with images that mold people's thoughts and emotions.
- Put this language to work, whether your goal is to inspire an audience, lead a team, raise sales, or win an election
Complete with examples, practical exercises, sample business scenarios, Generating Buy-In imparts a simple and actionable approach to even the most complex leadership, management, sales or marketing challenges. It is an indispensable resource for leading and succeeding in today's fiercely competitive world!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark S. Walton
- Publish Date03/26/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.34(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.