Generating Buy-In: Mastering the Language of Leadership
Mark S. Walton
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
"The power not just to persuade, but to inspire. "Anyone interested in influencing fellow human beings can benefit from this book's wise and practi... Read More
"The power not just to persuade, but to inspire. "Anyone interested in influencing fellow human beings can benefit from this book’s wise and practical advice. It’s a keeper!" --William Ury, Harvard Law School, Coauthor of the best-selling Getting to Yes The ability to influence people’s thoughts and feelings, to generate their buy-in, has emerged as the paramount leadership skill. The strongest leaders are those who create a positive vision of the future, paint a ""big picture"" that generates action by tapping into people’s emotions, ask for a commitment, and inspire their listeners to take steps toward the goal. Generating Buy-In: Mastering the Language of Leadership will help you master the powerful language that breeds such a commitment. Through real-world case studies and exclusive interviews, Generating Buy-In imparts a revolutionary yet practical approach to: * Crafting a strategic story that projects a positive future to your audience * Speaking the language of buy-in with images that mold powerful thoughts and emotions in your listeners * Putting the language to work in service of your goal -- whether the goal is to raise sales, inspire a work force, or win a Presidential election. ""This book unlocks secrets top leaders have applied through the ages. Instinctively you know that Mark Walton has hit the bulls-eye, because it feels right in your heart and your gut. Wonderfully simple and effective!"" -- Ron Kirkpatrick, National Manager, Toyota Motor Sales, USA Complete with examples, practical exercises, sample business scenarios, and a foreword by William Ury, coauthor of the best-selling Getting to Yes, Generating Buy-In is an indispensable resource for leading and succeeding in today’s fiercely competitive world!" Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark S. Walton
- Publish Date03/26/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $11.17
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.