Get Over "I Got It": How to Stop Playing Superwoman, Get Support, and Remember That Having It All Doesn’t Mean Doing It All Alone - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
A strong support network and meaningful connections are crucial to your long-term success and peace of mind.
Although successful women excel in every way, many resist the idea of seeking help due to fear of being viewed as weak or incompetent. Instead, they struggle alone and sacrifice their happiness and peace along the way. If you feel this way, you’re in the right place!
In Get Over “I Got It,” author and podcast host Elayne Fluker shows you that this isolated mindset is the reason you are overwhelmed, depressed, and even unfulfilled. With Elayne’s help, you will learn:
- How to step outside your comfort zone to ask for and accept support.
- The importance of ditching the “do-it-alone” philosophy.
- How to build your network and make useful connections.
- Ways for you to embrace the proven benefits of a stronger-together approach.
Get Over "I Got It" will help you overcome the hurdles you face that prevent you from asking for help, giving you a surefire strategy—and the confidence—to seek support. You’ll be positioned to establish a solid network of support and enroll others in your vision to achieve success.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Elayne Fluker
- Narrator(s) Elayne Fluker
- About the Contributor(s) Elayne Fluker is host of the Support is Sexy podcast, which has more than 800,000 downloads and counting, and features...
Elayne Fluker is host of the Support is Sexy podcast, which has more than 800,000 downloads and counting, and features her interviews with more than 500 diverse and inspiring women entrepreneurs. Elayne is also the Founder of SiS.Academy—an online learning platform educating and empowering Black Women entrepreneurs. In 2020, she was named a "Founder of Change" for SiS.Academy as part of the American Express "100 for 100" program, featuring 100 innovative Black women entrepreneurs. As a trusted coach and consultant who unleashes the high potential in women around the world, Elayne helps her clients shift their mindset around support so they can move to their next level. She has led more than 200 workshops globally in Spain, Morocco, South Africa, and the U.S. She has shared her expertise at Hewlett-Packard, New York University, Columbia University, Howard University, Spelman College, and the United Nations, and she has appeared on CNN, the Today show, Nightline, Inside Edition, Extra, BET, HLN, and Satellite XM Radio, as well as numerous podcasts sharing her message of support for women.show more
- Publish Date05/11/2021
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:57:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.