Get What You Want: How to Go From Unseen to Unstoppable - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
This book will show you how to get what you want, especially if you think getting what you want is impossible.
In this empowering guide for women who are tired of being told “just be yourself,” host of the chart-topping The Influencer Podcast and business coach Julie Solomon teaches you how to shake off outdated ideas of what is possible and use your newfound confidence to make anything you want happen.
In this book, you will learn how to overcome self-loathing, feel good about yourself, and gain the confidence to accept and love yourself for who you are.
Filled with actionable steps and easy exercises, Get What You Want offers a no-nonsense, eye-opening path that enables you to leverage your power and influence to:
- Understand and overcome the origin stories that hinder your success
- Discover your true purpose and create a new vision
- Set (and stick to!) newfound boundaries
- Gain the confidence to pitch, negotiate and get anything you want
By the time you finish this book, you will know how to let go of what you can't change, how to change what you can, and blast through fears and self-doubt to create the life you’ve always wanted.
Worksheets and templates are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Julie Solomon
- Narrator(s) Julie Solomon
- About the Contributor(s) For more than fifteen years, Julie Solomon has been empowering lives--including her own. Julie has launched several successful online coaching...
For more than fifteen years, Julie Solomon has been empowering lives--including her own. Julie has launched several successful online coaching programs and services, including Pitch It Perfect, The Influencer Academy, SHINE Mastermind, and EmpowerYOU Membership. She helps women turn messages into movements, and empowers entrepreneurs to grow their influence and impact through her work. Julie was recently named one of the Top 100 leaders in influencer marketing.
In her weekly chart-topping podcast, The Influencer Podcast, she offers up real-time coaching, straight talk, and conversations about business growth and personal development to her millions of listeners worldwide. From her start as a publicist representing some of the top music acts and thought leaders of our generation, Julie has grown to teach tens of thousands of students worldwide.
Her work is featured in outlets including Forbes, Entrepreneur, Business Weekly, SUCCESS, and People Magazine. Julie currently lives in Nashville with her husband, award-winning actor and activist Johnathon Schaech, two children, Camden and Lily Jo, and their small but mighty Pomeranian, Foxy. To learn more about Julie, visit www.juliesolomon.net.show more
- Publish Date06/07/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time04:37:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.