Goal Setting: How to Create an Action Plan and Achieve Your Goals
- Regular price
- Sale price
Why is it that some people consistently seem to get more done than others? The answer is that they know how to set specific, achievable goals for themselves...and then follow through on them. This revised and updated edition of Goal Setting features worksheets, quizzes, and other practical tools, giving readers powerful techniques they can use to set a goal, make a plan, and acquire the resources and power necessary to achieve their objective. The book shows readers how to: act upon their objectives in a precise, targeted way • recognize obstacles and overcome them • become more assertive • change counterproductive behavior • establish priorities • make the most of their time Achieving goals takes hard work and discipline. This expanded edition of Goal Setting gives readers the tools and techniques to accomplish anything.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Dobson , Susan B. WILSON
- Publish Date03/12/2008
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.66 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $8.40
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.