Green Giants: How Smart Companies Turn Sustainability into Billion-Dollar Businesses
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
What do Brazil's top beauty brand, America's second-fastest-growing restaurant chain, and the world's third bestselling car have in common--besides... Read More
What do Brazil’s top beauty brand, America’s second-fastest-growing restaurant chain, and the world’s third bestselling car have in common--besides achieving enormous success with revenue in the tens of billions? They are doing it all while holding to their convictions of implementing sustainable principles that help consumers live better lives. But they aren’t the only ones. Green Giants examines nine companies--including Chipotle, Toyota, Unilever, Tesla, General Electric, and more--who have established the blueprint for sustainable success that anyone can follow. Author Freya Williams, an early pioneer of the modern sustainable business movement, discovered six factors responsible for the overwhelming success of these nine socially responsible companies: • The Iconoclastic Leader • Disruptive Innovation • A Higher Purpose • Built In, Not Bolted On • Mainstream Appeal • A New Behavioral Contract Packed with eye-opening research, exclusive interviews, and enlightening examples, Green Giants serves as your blueprint for merging wild profitability with social responsibility. Read Less
- Contributor(s)E. Williams
- About the Contributor(s) E. FREYA WILLIAMS advises organizations, including Coca Cola, Kraft, SAP, and the UN, on how to incorporate sustainability and social...E. FREYA WILLIAMS advises organizations, including Coca Cola, Kraft, SAP, and the UN, on how to incorporate sustainability and social good into their brands. The co-founder of OgilvyEarth, she is now CEO of Futerra, North America, and also served as EVP of Business+Social Purpose at Edelman. Her expertise has been featured in Newsweek, The Financial Times, and on NPR. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.74 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $27.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.