Grip: The Art of Working Smart (And Getting to What Matters Most) - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
“If you feel like a hostage of your to-do list and struggle to find time for what matters most, this book will be a huge help.” —Daniel H. Pink, #1 New York Times bestselling author of When and Drive
We’re all familiar with the signs that things are getting out of hand. The week has barely started and already you’re playing catch-up. At the end of another busy day, your to-do list is longer than it was that morning, your inbox overflowing with other people’s asks.
At times like those, no matter how hard we work, it can feel like we’re spinning our wheels.
Enter GRIP: The Art of Working Smart, by Dutch entrepreneur and bestselling author Rick Pastoor. GRIP is a fresh and forgiving guide that helps you get things done and free up time for what’s important to you.
In the space of one year, Rick went from being a 25-year-old engineering hire to leading a team of 30 at Blendle, the New York Times-backed journalism startup. It was clear he needed a new way of working. And fast.
So, Rick started experimenting. He’d keep what worked, ditch what didn’t, and share with coworkers what he learned along the way. The result is GRIP: a flexible collection of tools and insights that helped the team do their best work. Now it can do the same for you.
An overnight sensation in Holland, this bestseller has helped thousands find clarity amid the chaos of our demanding times. Now available in English, for everyone who’s looking to reclaim their sanity and add direction to even the most hectic days and weeks.
Rick's friendly, no-nonsense approach makes it easy to dive in. The book’s pick-and-choose structure, complete with cheat sheets for each section, means you can start applying what you need straightaway.
GRIP walks you through:
- Unlocking the power of everyday tools you’re already using like a calendar, to-do list, and email
- Lowering the volume on distractions to find your focus
- And freeing up room to think big and grow
So you can get started on making your dreams a reality.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rick Pastoor
- Narrator(s) Rick Pastoor
- Publish Date02/08/2022
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time07:16:00
- Price $14.69
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.