High-Impact Human Capital Strategy: Addressing the 12 Major Challenges Today's Organizations Face
Jack Phillips | Patricia Phillips
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Human Resources used to be about recruiting good people, preparing them for assignments, motivating them to perform, and retaining them. Do these t... Read More
Human Resources used to be about recruiting good people, preparing them for assignments, motivating them to perform, and retaining them. Do these things well and your well-oiled machine will operate as planned. But in today’s turbulent and increasingly broadening economy, HR must go beyond its traditional focus if a company is to also expand and become as far-reaching as the times are trying to take it. While the core plan of recruit, prepare, motivate, and retain is still essential, High-Impact Human Capital Strategy examines 12 critical forces that must also be evaluated and maximized if a company is to continue its success, including: globalization, changes in workforce demographics, skill shortages and mismatches in labor markets, environmental matters, and more. Readers will learn how to design human capital programs that: • Incorporate each of the 12 critical forces into an effective overall plan • Connect with business measures • Achieve positive ROI • Ensure critical talent is in place • Boost engagement • Address work/life balance and other social issues • Reduce the need to outsource Complete with case studies and step-by-step guidelines to help you move beyond the traditional focus of Human Resources, the indispensable plans of attack found in High-Impact Human Capital deliver measurable value in the face of ongoing challenges that are not going away. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Phillips , Patricia Phillips
- About the Contributor(s) JACK PHILLIPS, PH.D., is chairman of the ROI Institute. He is an active consultant, prolific speaker, and co-author of many HR...
JACK PHILLIPS, PH.D., is chairman of the ROI Institute. He is an active consultant, prolific speaker, and co-author of many HR books and articles.
PATRICIA PULLIAM PHILLIPS, PH.D., are chairman and president/CEO, respectively, of the ROI Institute. They are active consultants, prolific speakers, and co-authors of many HR books and articles. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.42 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 6.3(w) x 1.1(d) inches
- Price $24.47
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.