High-Impact Interview Questions: 701 Behavior-Based Questions to Find the Right Person for Every Job
- Regular price
- Sale price
When most prospective hires come well prepared for interview questions we all expect, how do you distinguish their answers from any other applicant?
With this book by your side, you will no longer have to do your best guess work on what answers are genuine, which are rehearsed, and which will end up not reflecting the employee in the least. This invaluable resource shows you how to dig deeper using competency-based behavioral interviewing methods to uncover truly relevant and useful information.
Complete with advice on evaluating answers and assessing cultural fit, the second edition of High-Impact Interview Questions features dozens of all-new questions designed to gauge:
- attention to detail,
- risk-taking, and more.
When the candidate is asked to describe specific, job-related situations, you will gain a clearer picture of past behaviors--and more accurately predict future performance. By the end of an interview, the real person behind the résumé will be revealed and you will be able to make an offer based on accurate findings, not hopeful hunches.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Victoria Hoevemeyer
- About the Contributor(s) VICTORIA A. HOEVEMEYER is an OD expert who has helped many organizations transition from traditional to behavior-based interviewing. Currently serving...VICTORIA A. HOEVEMEYER is an OD expert who has helped many organizations transition from traditional to behavior-based interviewing. Currently serving as director of talent development at Lexington Health Network, she is the author of the first edition of this book. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.88 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.95(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.