High-Impact Interview Questions: 701 Behavior-Based Questions to Find the Right Person for Every Job
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Most prospective hires come well prepared for the formulaic interview questions we have all come to expect. And not surprisingly their answers do n... Read More
Most prospective hires come well prepared for the formulaic interview questions we have all come to expect. And not surprisingly their answers do not often distinguish them from any other applicant. So the employer is left with no choice but to take a hunch. But with High-Impact Interview Questions by your side, you will no longer have to do your best guess work on what answers are genuine, which are rehearsed, and which will end up not reflecting the employee in the least. This invaluable resource shows you how to dig deeper using competency-based behavioral interviewing methods to uncover truly relevant and useful information. When the candidate is asked to describe specific, job-related situations, the interviewer will gain a clearer picture of past behaviors--and more accurately predict future performance. Complete with advice on evaluating answers and assessing cultural fit, the second edition of this user-friendly guide features dozens of all-new questions designed to gauge accountability, assertiveness, attention to detail, judgment, follow-through, risk-taking, social media usage, and more. By interviews’s end, the real person behind the résumé will be revealed and you will be able to make an offer based on accurate findings, not hopeful hunches. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Victoria Hoevemeyer
- About the Contributor(s) VICTORIA A. HOEVEMEYER is an OD expert who has helped many organizations transition from traditional to behavior-based interviewing. Currently serving...VICTORIA A. HOEVEMEYER is an OD expert who has helped many organizations transition from traditional to behavior-based interviewing. Currently serving as director of talent development at Lexington Health Network, she is the author of the first edition of this book. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.88 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.