Hire Smart from the Start: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Finding, Catching, and Keeping the Best Talent for Your Company
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Every day, rising companies stumble because management hired available people, not the right people. Then after making one too many of these mistak... Read More
Every day, rising companies stumble because management hired available people, not the right people. Then after making one too many of these mistakes, especially in key positions, the once-promising business that had the world to offer to its consumers is no longer. Because they didn’t learn: Hiring. Is. King. In Hire Smart from the Start, author and entrepreneur Dave Carvajal distills lessons learned from 20 years of both successful and poor hiring decisions as he built and staffed two enormously successful Internet startups and helped firms like Tumblr, Buddy Media, and Shutterstock land the talent they needed to reach their greatest potential. Whether you manage a restaurant, a tech firm, or an Internet startup, the proven formula in this book will help you in every aspect of hiring, training, and keeping the right employees in the right positions. Learn how to find candidates whose values and working style fit your business. Discover the 5 types of applicants you should never, ever hire. Find out how to motivate otherwise-happily-employed-elsewhere applicants to take a chance on your vision. If you hire smart from the start, you will accelerate your business’s success and it will flourish beyond what you thought possible! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dave Carvajal
- About the Contributor(s) DAVE CARVAJAL is CEO of Dave Partners, a firm that is re-wiring the Executive Search experience for the tech scene....DAVE CARVAJAL is CEO of Dave Partners, a firm that is re-wiring the Executive Search experience for the tech scene. He was co-founder of HotJobs.com, which traded at a market capitalization of $1.2 billion before it sold to Yahoo! show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.07 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.22 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.25(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $12.48
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.