Home Staging That Works: Sell Your Home in Less Time for More Money
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this game-changing book, author Starr C. Osborne shares secrets that staging consultants don’t want you to know for yourself, which will help you save money during the sales process and maximize the value of your home.
As one of America’s most successful staging experts, Osborne knows what staging tricks cause buyers to fight over a property. Home Staging That Works provides specific recommendations on what to do, keep, chuck, fix, paint, replace, avoid, update, show, hide, highlight, and more.
You’ll learn how to:
- focus on your potential buyers’ tastes (not your own),
- create curb appeal,
- drive interest online with photos that flatter your home,
- declutter and prepack at the same time,
- clean and repair your home without spending a fortune,
- and keep your home sale-ready without being afraid to live in it
An amazing 91 percent of real estate professionals say professional staging is the way to go. Complete with photographs of real-life before-and-after transformations, Home Staging That Works offers strategies for each room in your home as well as conceptual approaches to bring the parts together beautifully and make the right buyer fall in love.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Starr C. Osborne
- Publish Date03/24/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.