Home Staging That Works: Sell Your Home in Less Time for More Money
Starr C. Osborne
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
As one of America's most successful staging experts, author Starr C. Osborne knows what staging tricks cause buyers to fight over a property. In hi... Read More
As one of America’s most successful staging experts, author Starr C. Osborne knows what staging tricks cause buyers to fight over a property. In his game-changing book, he’s sharing the secrets that staging consultants don’t want you to know for yourself, which will help you save money during the sales process and maximize the value of your home. Home Staging That Works does this through specific recommendations on what to do, keep, chuck, fix, paint, replace, avoid, update, show, hide, highlight, and more. You’ll learn how to focus on your potential buyers’ tastes (not your own), create curb appeal, drive interest online with photos that flatter your home, declutter and prepack at the same time, clean and repair your home without spending a fortune, and keep your home sale-ready without being afraid to live in it An amazing 91 percent of real estate professionals say professional staging is the way to go. Complete with photographs of real-life before-and-after transformations, Home Staging That Works offers strategies for each room in your home as well as conceptual approaches to bring the parts together beautifully and make the right buyer fall in love. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Starr C. Osborne
- Publish Date03/24/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 8.0(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $13.27
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.