How to Be a Leader: 15 Minutes a Day to Establish Communication, Resiliency, Creativity, and Humility - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
What qualities come to mind when you think about a good leader? Good listener, empathetic, good communication skills, humble, and clear expectations. Whether you're leading a small or large team, How to Be a Leader by former Honeywell CEO David Cote is a resource that will help you become the leader everyone respects and follows.
60 entries each focus on a leadership topic, highlight Cote's advice, and end with a prompt to help you build your leadership skills. How to Be a Leader will teach you how to:
- pursue long- and short- term goals.
- commit to change and the best ways to implement change.
- inspire others and push yourself at the same time.
- create alignment around company strategy.
- improve productivity and manage different opinions.
- create a diverse and connected culture.
Leadership isn't about having all the answers or having control of everything. Leadership means bringing out the best in your employees, creating paths that work for your business, and building a presence that exists in small and big moments.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David M. Cote
- About the Contributor(s) As Chairman and CEO of the industrial giant Honeywell over 16 years, David Cote grew the company’s market capitalization from...
As Chairman and CEO of the industrial giant Honeywell over 16 years, David Cote grew the company’s market capitalization from around $20 billion to nearly $120 billion, delivering returns of 800 percent and beating the S&P by nearly two and a half times. Currently, David is Executive Chairman of Vertiv Holdings Co., a global data center products and services provider. Since joining as Chairman, the Vertiv stock has risen 250 percent since its launch in February 2020. He was elected to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in March 2014 and continued through March 2018, as a Class B director to represent the interests of the public. He is a member of the Aspen Economic Strategy Group and former board member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Conference of Montreal. David holds a number of awards, including the Horatio Alger Award, CEO of the Year from Chief Executive Magazine for 2013, and Barron’s Top 30 CEO’s globally for five consecutive years.show more
- Publish Date06/04/2024
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time03:59:00
- Price $15.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.