How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job: Your Complete Guide to Opportunities, Internships, Resumes and Cover Letters, Networking, Interviews, Salaries, Promotions, and More!
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Written by successful career coach Lily Whiteman, who herself has climbed the federal career ladder and served as a hiring manager, this indispensa... Read More
Written by successful career coach Lily Whiteman, who herself has climbed the federal career ladder and served as a hiring manager, this indispensable book is the ultimate guide to securing a job in government work. How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job steers federal applicants through every stage of their job search--from finding unadvertised openings and getting interviews to sealing enviable deals and even getting promoted. You’ll gain insights from more than one hundred federal hiring managers, and learn the secrets to impressing these gatekeepers online, on paper, and in person. The updated second edition of How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job includes more get-ahead tips, the latest hiring advice on writing winning applications, expanded directories for internships, listings of fast-track management training programs and fellowships, and information on emerging helpful websites and other resources. Complete with a companion CD filled with sample resumes, checklists, and templates, the book gives readers in all fifty states with big dreams of climbing the federal career ladder the inside scoop on landing some of the nation's most secure, well-paying, and rewarding jobs. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lily Whiteman
- About the Contributor(s) LILY MADELEINE WHITEMAN is a popular contributor to the "Jobs" section of The Washington Post, the career columnist of Federal...LILY MADELEINE WHITEMAN is a popular contributor to the "Jobs" section of The Washington Post, the career columnist of Federal Times, and a senior writer at the National Science Foundation-a federal agency. show more
- Publish Date06/17/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.