How to Write Fast Under Pressure - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Anyone who regularly deals with work-related writing deadlines knows the kind of paralysis that can take over when there's too much to accomplish and not enough time to compose a clear sentence. This indispensable guide reveals the easy, efficient, and confidence-building four-part process for keeping up and being productive--even under tight time constraints and concentration-sapping obstacles.
The key lies in the mnemonic DASH:
- Direction--hitting the ground running with a sense of urgency
- Acceleration--writing on the fly with a “beat-the-clock” mindset and an attitude that prizes volume over perfection
- Strength--holding fast in the midst of chaos by employing a sensible quality control system and creating an environment conducive to writing
- Health--assuming a proactive stance by prioritizing work and preventing emergencies to minimize future pressures
Filled with helpful tools and time-saving techniques, How to Write Fast Under Pressure reveals how this immediately usable approach can help anyone can break through writer's block and write faster and better to meet any deadline.
Accompanying figures are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Philip Vassallo
- Narrator(s) Kevin Scollin
- About the Contributor(s) PHILIP VASSALLO (Parlin, NJ) has 25 years of experience teaching writing in corporate, academic, and government environments. He developed AMA's...PHILIP VASSALLO (Parlin, NJ) has 25 years of experience teaching writing in corporate, academic, and government environments. He developed AMA's popular course "How to Write Fast When It's Due Yesterday," and writes the blog Words on the Line. show more
- Publish Date10/17/2023
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:19:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.