Idea to Invention: What You Need to Know to Cash In on Your Inspiration
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
You don't have to be a mechanical genius to be an inventor. Chances are, you're already at the all-important starting ground every inventor begins ... Read More
You don’t have to be a mechanical genius to be an inventor. Chances are, you’re already at the all-important starting ground every inventor begins at--wishing you could find a clever solution to an everyday challenge. The far-too-complicated baby swing. Slick-soled running shoes. Computer cords constantly tangled up . . . there can’t be a solution unless there’s a problem. And that’s where you’re at! Author and inventor Patricia Nolan-Brown has turned many common annoyances into ingenious and money-making products, and she believes you can do the same. In Idea to Invention, she shares the tricks of her trade in order to help ordinary people learn how to look at their world through the eyes of an inventor. Readers will learn the six simple steps it takes to go from idea to invention, and discover: • Creativity habits that spark invention • The power of tape-and-paper prototypes to refine their vision • How to navigate the ins and outs of licensing and patenting their product • The pros and cons of finding a licensed manufacturer vs. running a home-based assembly line • How to promote their invention • Product enhancements that add years to shelf life • And more From the everyday challenge and your initial concept to resolve it, all the way to the explosion of your thriving business, this all-encompassing guide simplifies the invention process and gives creative thinkers the competitive edge they need to achieve the success their amazing ideas deserve. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patricia Nolan-Brown
- About the Contributor(s) PATRICIA NOLAN-BROWN, popular motivational speaker, consultant, and noted inventor of the original rear-facing carseat mirror, has sold millions of products,...PATRICIA NOLAN-BROWN, popular motivational speaker, consultant, and noted inventor of the original rear-facing carseat mirror, has sold millions of products, and has built businesses around numerous patents and trademarks. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.19 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.43 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $12.57
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.