Identifying and Managing Project Risk: Essential Tools for Failure-Proofing Your Project
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
All projects are inherently risky, and especially complex ones can potentially be the downfall for even the most experienced project manager. From ... Read More
All projects are inherently risky, and especially complex ones can potentially be the downfall for even the most experienced project manager. From technical challenges to resource issues to overwhelming and unrealistic deadlines to the rarely dependable commitment of your subcontractors, any number of things can go completely wrong--any day of the week! Therefore, perhaps the most essential component of every project manager’s job is the ability to identify potential risks before they cause unnecessary headaches and turmoil all around. Fully updated and consistent with the Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification and the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), Identifying and Managing Project Risk remains the definitive resource for project managers seeking to be pro-active in their efforts to guard against failure and minimize unwanted surprises. From being able to draw on real-world situations and hundreds of examples of those who have gone before them, readers of this third edition will learn how to: • Use high-level risk assessment tools • Implement a system for monitoring and controlling projects • Properly document every consideration • Personalize proven methods for project risk planning to fit their specific project • And more Complete with fresh guidance on program risk management, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, simulation and modeling, and significant “non-project” risks, this one-stop indispensable resource is what every project manager needs to eliminate surprises and keep their projects on task. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Kendrick
- About the Contributor(s) TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A...TOM KENDRICK, PMP has over 35 years of project and program experience, including senior positions with Hewlett-Packard and Visa. A respected author, he received PMI's David I. Cleland Project Management Literature Award for the previous edition of this book. show more
- Publish Date03/06/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.99 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $24.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.