Ignore Your Customers (and They'll Go Away)-Ecourse: The Simple Playbook for Delivering the Ultimate Customer Service Experience
- Regular price
- Sale price
Discover how to create exceptional customer service and a superior customer experience, learning from the greatest companies of our time.
When it comes to delivering great customer service and customer experience, many companies miss the mark. But there’s no reason this should include you and your company. Ignore Your Customers (and They’ll Go Away) spells out, step by step, how to craft a customer service culture and customer experience so powerful that they’ll transform your organization and boost your company’s bottom line.
You’ll enjoy inspirational, often hilarious, tales from the trenches as author Micah Solomon, one of the world’s best-known customer service consultants, relates hands-on adventures about assessing and improving customer service in various industries.
You’ll spend time behind the scenes with Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh and discover how the company delivers “wow” customer service. From Richard Branson, you’ll learn how Virgin brands deliver authentic customer service (avoiding what Branson calls “Stepford Customer Service”) and Branson’s secrets for turning social media attackers into brand promoters.
Drawing on a wealth of stories personally assembled from today’s most innovative and successful companies, including Amazon, Cleveland Clinic, Drybar, USAA Insurance, and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Solomon reveals what it takes to turn a ho-hum customer interaction into one that drives customer engagement and lifelong loyalty.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Micah Solomon
- About the Contributor(s) Micah Solomon is one of the world’s leading authorities on customer service, company culture, and the customer experience. He’s a...
Micah Solomon is one of the world’s leading authorities on customer service, company culture, and the customer experience. He’s a bestselling author, customer service consultant, and popular keynote speaker. Additionally, he’s a frequent contributor to Forbes and has been featured in The Washington Post, The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, as well as on ABC and CBS.
Solomon is a business leader and entrepreneur, and he was an early investor in the technology behind Apple’s Siri. His broad expertise includes the hospitality industry, healthcare (patient experience), AI (artificial intelligence), retail, automotive, manufacturing, technology, banking, finance, nonprofit, and government.show more
- Publish Date10/13/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Online Course – Self-Learner
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $179.00
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.