Ignore Your Customers (and They'll Go Away)-Ecourse: The Simple Playbook for Delivering the Ultimate Customer Service Experience
- Regular price
- Sale price
This powerful, hands-on Ecourse shows how to craft a customer service culture and customer experience so powerful it will transform your organization and boost your company's bottom line.
Great customer service is today's most essential competitive advantage. Yet, most companies tragically continue to miss the mark. But you can succeed where so many have failed through the Ignore Your Customers (and They'll Go Away) Ecourse.
Through ten inspirational, often hilarious, tales-from-the-trenches lessons, you will:
- Learn exclusive customer service secrets and proven turnaround methodologies from author Micah Solomon (today's best-known customer service and customer experience consultant) showing the reader how to perform effective and lasting customer service transformation at their own companies.
- Take a dive into one of the hottest topics in business today: company culture, specifically how to build and sustaining a customer-centric company culture.
- Unpack case studies and anecdotes from the great customer-centric companies of our time.
Drawing on a wealth of stories personally assembled from today's most innovative and successful companies—including Amazon, Cleveland Clinic, Drybar, USAA, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Nordstrom, MOD Pizza, Nextiva, and more—Solomon reveals what it takes to turn a ho-hum customer interaction into one that drives customer engagement and lifelong loyalty.
Endorsed by all the top names in the field, the Ignore Your Customers (and They'll Go Away)-Ecourse lessons include:
- Lesson 1: Automatic Positivity
- Lesson 2: The Secrets of Building the World's Best Customer Service Culture
- Lesson 3: Talent Management: Recruiting, Selecting and Nurturing Talent
- Lesson 4: The Power of Wow: Stories that Customers will Remember - And Spread
- Lesson 5: The Experience Means Everything
- Lesson 6: Building a Backbone to Support Smiles
- Lesson 7: Stepford Customer Service Avoiding the Deadly Stigma of Inauthenticity
- Lesson 8: It's a Wild, Wild Tech-Driven World (And There's No Turning Back)
- Lesson 9: Goal Social: How 'Word of Thumb' is Changing the World
- Lesson 10: The Cliff of Dissatisfaction
- Contributor(s)Micah Solomon
- About the Contributor(s) Micah Solomon is one of the world’s leading authorities on customer service, company culture, and the customer experience. He’s a...
Micah Solomon is one of the world’s leading authorities on customer service, company culture, and the customer experience. He’s a bestselling author, customer service consultant, and popular keynote speaker. Additionally, he’s a frequent contributor to Forbes and has been featured in The Washington Post, The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, as well as on ABC and CBS.
Solomon is a business leader and entrepreneur, and he was an early investor in the technology behind Apple’s Siri. His broad expertise includes the hospitality industry, healthcare (patient experience), AI (artificial intelligence), retail, automotive, manufacturing, technology, banking, finance, nonprofit, and government.show more
- Publish Date09/22/2020
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Online Course – Self-Learner
- Price $39.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email email@example.com after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.