Improving Your Project Management Skills
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on all orders through midnight CST 12/1/20
Based on the bestselling American Management Association seminar! If a full-fledged project management course doesn't fit your schedule or your bud... Read More
Based on the bestselling American Management Association seminar! If a full-fledged project management course doesn’t fit your schedule or your budget, check out the new edition of Improving Your Project Management Skills. Based on the hugely popular American Management Association seminar of the same name, this ultra-practical reference offers powerful and repeatable project initiatives that improve processes, streamline productivity, and cut costs dramatically. You’ll get tools, tips, charts, lists, and never-fail advice for: Planning and budgeting • Defining project scope • Project scheduling • Implementation • Performance measurement • Leadership and staff issues • Work breakdown structures • Alignment with business goals • Risk assessment and management • Communication • Project closure • And much more Now completely revised and updated, the book is consistent with the most recent edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and includes dozens of current practices and real-world examples. Equal parts learning tool and workplace reference, Improving Your Project Management Skills puts the power of a world-class project management seminar right in your hands! Read Less
- Contributor(s)Larry Richman
- Publish Date06/15/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $8.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.