Intelligent Leadership: What You Need to Know to Unlock Your Full Potential
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders of $35+ (Continental US)
Effective leadership is no longer about having the heaviest foot, the most degrees, or the loudest voice. Eventually, people see through the fog an... Read More
Effective leadership is no longer about having the heaviest foot, the most degrees, or the loudest voice. Eventually, people see through the fog and mirrors and long for leaders who are strong in both tangible, measurable tactical competencies as well as the invaluable and intangible inner moral compass that drives the decisions. Leadership coach and author John Mattone has years of experience working with high-achieving professionals facing the enormous challenges that come with achieving and sustaining breakthrough operating results as a leader in today’s business environment. Globalization, economic change, more stringent regulation, and tougher governance make realizing shareholder value increasingly difficult. Mattone recognizes the immense need for a roadmap to developing and mastering the executive maturity necessary for today’s leaders. Intelligent Leadership helps readers calibrate their abilities so they can simultaneously focus on their strengths and--equally important--address their weaknesses. The goal is to improve key tactical competencies (such as critical and strategic thinking, decision-making, talent and team leadership, and communication) and integrate them with often ignored or under-utilized inner traits like values, character, and beliefs in order to achieve their leadership potential. Complete with best practices, authoritative research, practical assessments, and enlightening examples of both good and bad leadership, this indispensable resource opens up readers’ eyes to the knowledge, skills, and passion required to become the leaders this world requires. Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Mattone
- About the Contributor(s) JOHN MATTONE is the president of JohnMattonePartners, Inc., a global leadership consulting firm. John also teaches in the executive MBA...JOHN MATTONE is the president of JohnMattonePartners, Inc., a global leadership consulting firm. John also teaches in the executive MBA program at Florida Atlantic University. In 2011, he was named to the "guru radar" by the prestigious Thinkers50. show more
- Publish Date04/23/2013
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.79 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.79 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $21.95
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.