It All Adds Up: Designing Your Game Plan for Financial Success - Audiobook (Unabridged)
- Regular price
- Sale price
Read by the author.
Gain access to the ultimate playbook to help you win at your financial game.
Money is a game of survival, and you can’t get ahead with the outdated playbook of the American Dream. Don’t let rising debt, stagnant wages, and increased inflation make it impossible to create financial stability. Create investment opportunities to build lasting wealth, and design the lifestyle of financial freedom that you and your loved ones have always dreamed of.
NFL linebacker, investor, and philanthropist Devon Kennard is winning the financial game off the field, with proven strategies to generate income that will support him and his family long after he is playing in the stadium. In this book, Devon provides clear guidance and practical tools to help you create your money success story. You will learn how to:
- Transform your passions into ideas that earn passive income.
- Get into the real estate game and learn different investment methods.
- Cultivate a positive, wealth-building mindset to overcome financial fears and withstand setbacks.
- Network and create your team to help you reach your money goals.
- Include philanthropy and charitable works as part of your wealth legacy.
At last, you have the ultimate game plan to create a version of the American Dream that works on your terms and builds lasting wealth for you and your family.
Photos, graphics, and the appendix are included in the audiobook companion PDF download.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Devon Kennard
- Narrator(s) Devon Kennard
- About the Contributor(s) It didn't take long for Baltimore Ravens linebacker Devon Kennard to realize football wasn't going to last forever. Over the...
It didn't take long for Baltimore Ravens linebacker Devon Kennard to realize football wasn't going to last forever.
Over the last decade, Kennard, who recently turned 31, has developed into a savvy real estate investor, amassing a multimillion-dollar portfolio that he says has averaged an impressive 8% to 12% return. By funneling his time, effort and money into ensuring he never becomes another statistic, Kennard has obtained the financial security and independence he so adamantly sought and has effectively taken control of his family's financial future.
For now, Kennard is maintaining his financial strategies while focusing on his on-field play. He's succeeded in a way many other players have not, securing his future and preserving the generational wealth he has accumulated while playing football. Football isn’t going to last forever, and when it does come to an end, Kennard will be ready.show more
- Publish Date04/18/2023
- PublisherHarperCollins Leadership
- Format Digital Audio - Unabridged Edition
- Running Time05:45:00
- Price $21.99
eBook Details: eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For all eBook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing Leadership Essentials username and password. This ensures accurate delivery of your items.
- To access your eBook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose.com. To log in, select OTHER SIGN IN/LOGIN OPTIONS and then click SIGN IN/LOG IN WITH HARPERCOLLINS, using the same email address and password used for your Leadership Essentials account.
- E-Books fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on Leadership Essentials, click here for our FAQs.
- At checkout, you will be prompted to create an account (or login to your existing Leadership Essentials account). You will use the same username and password to log in to the eCourse portal and access your courses.
- After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from us with a link to the portal and your eCourse(s).
- Please note: If you are purchasing eCourses in bulk for your team or organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org after your purchase with your order number and the name of your organization. We will be in touch with you to set up your team on the platform.
- If you have questions about eCourses, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat at the bottom right corner of your screen, by submitting a ticket to our customer service team, or by calling us at 1-800-250-5308. For more information check out our FAQs here.